The Political Education Committee is the group that spearheads DSA’s political education work, aimed at both members and the broader public.
- creating and revising materials like flyers, pamphlets and information on the website;
- developing and presenting webinars;
- developing guides for chapters to carry on political education;
- forming reading groups and new member ideological development in local areas; and
- working with other committees to guide DSA’s messaging in social media, graphics and video content.