***This is a make-up training sessions for trainees that miss or cannot attend the Wednesday session.***
Join the Emergency Workplace Organizing Committee (EWOC) for our five-session organizer training program, designed for people interested in joining a union, addressing safety or equality issues at work, or just learning more about labor! No previous experience required!
***Make sure to register for each session separately.***
These sessions are on Wednesday evenings, 8-9:30pm EST / 5-6:30pm PST, on the following dates, with make-up sessions on Sundays:
- Week 1 Leader Identification: Wednesday, Nov 11, 8-9:30ET/5-6:30PT. Make-up session Sunday, Nov 15, 5:30-7ET/2:30-4PT
- Week 2 Mapping and Charting a Workplace: Wednesday, Nov 18, 8-9:30ET/5-6:30PT. Make-up session Sunday, Nov 22, 5:30-7ET/2:30-4PT
- Week 3 The Organizing Conversation: Wednesday, Nov 25, 8-9:30ET/5-6:30PT. Make-up session Sunday, Nov 29, 5:30-7ET/2:30-4PT
- Week 4 Escalation and Public Action: Wednesday, December 2, 8-9:30ET/5-6:30PT. Make-up session Sunday, December 6, 5:30-7ET/2:30-4PT
- Week 5 Inoculation and the Boss Campaign: Wednesday, December 9, 8-9:30ET/5-6:30PT. Make-up session Sunday, December 13, 5:30-7ET/2:30-4PT
EWOC training program participants must complete all five of these trainings and pass a final exam in order to graduate to get matched with a mentor.
See you there!