Press & Media: email@example.com
Please include the name of the publication, your deadline, and some information about your piece.
Democratic Left, our quarterly print publication: DLmagazine@dsacommittees.org
Medicare for All Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Democratic Socialist Labor Commission: DSLC@dsacommittees.org
National Electoral Committee: NEC@dsacommittees.org
Information about our other National Working Groups and Committees can be found here.
A diagram of our organizational structure can be found here.
The national office cannot give out contact information for Committees, Working Groups, or their leaders that is not already publicly listed on the website.
Questions about your local DSA Chapter or OC, including questions about local events, should go to them! Find their contact information here.
The national office cannot give out contact information for OCs, Chapters, or their leaders that is not already publicly listed on the website. Not all Chapters and OCs have phone numbers, so if a group does not have a phone number listed on the Chapters page, please contact them another way.
Membership & Dues: Please check the FAQ page. Membership FAQ is at the top. For questions not answered on the FAQ, see below for membership contact information.
The elected National Political Committee leads the implementation of DSA’s major political and organizational goals. These are broadly defined by delegates to the National Convention every two years.
The DSA and DSA Fund national offices are located in New York City and Washington D.C.
DSA staff does not set the organization’s political goals. Rather, staff helps to fulfill the goals set by DSA’s elected volunteer leadership.
- National Director, Maria, coordinates with staff to carry out the basic work of the organization and the strategic plan developed by the convention delegates and National Political Committee.
- Assistant to the National Director, Heidi
- Operations Director, Kristina, ensures our compliance with regulatory rules and improves our general efficiency.
- Organizing Director, Glenn
- Field Organizers support and organize DSA chapters and organizing committees including coordinating national leadership trainings for DSA members. Contact them at email@example.com.
- Alec : IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MO, OH
- Amy : CO, ID, KS, MN, MT, ND, NE, OK, SD, TX, UT, WI, WY
- Eric: CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
- Garrick: AK, AZ, CA, HI, NM, NV, OR, WA
- Kaitlin: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV
- Anna : YDSA chapters
- Internal Communications and Digital Organizing Coordinator, Claudia, oversees member outreach, coordination of DSA publications, and digital organizing.
- Communications Director, Chris
- Conventions and Conferences Coordinator, Michael
- Finance Coordinator, Tyler
- Database Coordinator, Eileen, oversees our membership database and its use in chapter organizing and fundraising/renewals.
- Data and Technology Manager, Rebecca
- Full Stack Developer, Ty-Lucas
- Program Associate, Priscilla
- Questions about volunteering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compliance Manager, Brandon
- Membership Services Coordinator, Elizabeth
- Operations Program Associate, Zachariah
- Office Coordinator, Lisa
- Questions about pre-OC, OC, and chapter applications: email@example.com
- National Grievance and Harassment Officer, Paula Brantner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our harassment policy, Resolution 33, was passed at the 2017 DSA National Convention.
- You can find the harassment policy text here.
Staff do all-hands-on-deck planning and carrying out major events: the national convention every two years, the annual YDSA winter outreach conference, the annual YDSA convention, quarterly NPC meetings, etc.
For urgent membership related matters not answered on the FAQ, call 212-727-8610 between 10:30am and 5:30pm.
Our mailing address is:
Democratic Socialists of America
PO Box 1038
New York, NY 10272