Press & Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the name of the publication, your deadline, and some information about your piece.
Democratic Left, our quarterly print publication: email@example.com
Medicare for All Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Democratic Socialist Labor Commission: DSLC@dsausa.org
National Electoral Committee: email@example.com
Information about our other National Working Groups and Committees can be found here.
The national office cannot give out contact information for Committees, Working Groups, or their leaders that is not already publicly listed on the website.
Questions about your local DSA Chapter or OC, including questions about local events, should go to them! Find their contact information here.
The national office cannot give out contact information for OCs, Chapters, or their leaders that is not already publicly listed on the website. Not all Chapters and OCs have phone numbers, so if a group does not have a phone number listed on the Chapters page, please contact them another way.
Membership & Dues: Please check the FAQ page. Membership FAQ is at the top. For questions not answered on the FAQ, see below for membership contact information.
The elected National Political Committee leads the implementation of DSA’s major political and organizational goals. These are broadly defined by delegates to the National Convention every two years.
The DSA and DSA Fund national offices in New York City and Washington D.C. have eleven full time staff members, two part time. The staff does not set DSA’s political goals. Rather, staff helps to fulfill the goals set by DSA’s elected volunteer leadership.
- National Director, Maria Svart, coordinates with staff to carry out the basic work of the organization and the strategic plan developed by the convention delegates and National Political Committee, and is the Regional Organizer for AK, ID, OR, and WA.
- Assistant to the National Director, Heidi Chua
- Operations Director, Kristina Sepulveda, ensures our compliance with regulatory rules and improves our general efficiency.
- Financial Manager (part time), Fatou Camara, manages our books, enters income and expenses, and provides reports.
- Field Organizers support and organize DSA chapters and organizing committees including coordinating national leadership trainings for DSA members.
- Anna Bonomo | firstname.lastname@example.org
DC, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, and YDSA chapters
- Kaitlin Marone | email@example.com
AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, MT, NC, SC, TN, UT, VA, WV, WY
- Maria Svart | firstname.lastname@example.org
AK, ID, OR, WA
- Eric Wimer | email@example.com
CA, CT, HI, MA, ME, NH, RI
- Amy Zachmeyer | firstname.lastname@example.org
AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, TX, WI
- Anna Bonomo | email@example.com
- Internal Communications and Digital Organizing Coordinator, Claudia Cahill oversees member outreach, coordination of DSA publications, and digital organizing.
- Development Director, Alison Baldree oversees renewals and other fundraising campaigns.
- Database Coordinator, Eileen Casterline, oversees our membership database and its use in chapter organizing and fundraising/renewals.
- Program Associate, Lawrence Dreyfuss, supports all aspects of national DSA’s work including swag, national working groups and committees, Zoom call accounts, communications, remote and local volunteers, etc.
- Questions about volunteering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative and Office Coordinator, Lisa Flores, maintains the office and manages administrative tasks, including questions and requests relating to dues and membership as well as general inquiries, pre-organizing committees (pre-OCs), pre-OC related calls and resources, and is staff liaison for the Chapter Pipeline Committee. Assists Organizing and Operations staff with event planning, administrative support, and other aspects of their work.
Staff do all-hands-on-deck planning and carrying out major events: the national convention every two years, the annual YDSA winter outreach conference, the annual YDSA convention, quarterly NPC meetings, etc.
National Grievance and Harassment Officer, Paula Brantner: email@example.com
For urgent membership related matters not answered on the FAQ, call 212-727-8610