Do your big plans often fall apart? Learn:
- How to successfully plan an event or project.
- How to get DSA's socialist name and ideas out in public view.
- What to prioritize when you can't do everything.
- How to effectively manage time.
Join us for our latest organizing training for democratic socialist activists: DSA’s (Virtual) Little Red Schoolhouse.
- Steve Max, DSA Vice Chair and one of the founders of the legendary community organizing school, The Midwest Academy
- Workshops are free for any DSA member in good standing.
- You need a computer with good internet access.
- Your computer must have preferably headphones or else speakers; you can speak thru a mic or use chat to "speak".
- If you have questions, contact Theresa Alt firstname.lastname@example.org 607-280-7649.
- If you have very technical questions, contact Tony Schmitt email@example.com 608-355-6568.
- You can participate in every webinar or just attend once in a while.
- Workshops will generally be on weekends or evenings.
- Participation requires that you register at least 45 hours in advance -- by midnight Sunday for Tuesday's webinar.
NOTE: This training is scheduled for 9:00pm Eastern Time (8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific, 5 pm Alaska, 3 pm Hawaii).