Do you feel like you are doing most of the work for your group? Have you had difficulty keeping new people involved or transitioning leadership? Learn how to mentor new leaders and make sure they have all of the information and tools they need to succeed.
Join us for our latest organizing training for democratic socialist activists: DSA’s (Virtual) Little Red Schoolhouse.
NOTE: This training is at 3:00pm Eastern (2:00pm Central, 1:00pm Mountain, noon Pacific). Please RSVP.
In Leadership Development you will learn:
• the proven steps to developing the leadership skills and commitment of more members:
• identifying potential leaders
• recognizing what each one brings to the group
• asking people to volunteer
• giving them specific tasks
• supporting them in their efforts
• creating opportunities for new leadership
• following up.