This webinar is about how to make projects work and keep them on track despite all odds.
Join us for our latest organizing training for democratic socialist activists: DSA’s (Virtual) Little Red Schoolhouse.
NOTE: This training is at 7:00pm Eastern. The same training takes place later at 9:00pm Eastern. Please RSVP for the webinar that works best for your schedule.
- Steve Max, DSA Vice Chair and one of the founders of the legendary community organizing school, The Midwest Academy
In Project Planning you will:
Learn about when to schedule events and campaign activities, working backwards to make an effective timeline, dividing up the tasks so that the collective can do more than the individual can, triaging when the unexpected hits and avoiding disaster.
- Workshops are free for any DSA member in good standing.
- Workshops will be via free webinar, so you need a computer with internet access. Or, you can request the slides as a PDF in advance and listen via phone conference call.
- Your computer must have microphone and speakers, or you can follow along on the phone via conference call, but you will have to pay for any long distance charges.
- You can participate in every one, since each workshop builds on the previous ones, or just attend once in a while.
- Workshops will generally be the first and third Mondays of each month from 7:00-8:30pm Eastern Standard Time and repeated at 9:00-10:30pm Eastern Time.
- Participation requires that you register at least 48 hours in advance.
NOTE: This training is scheduled for 7:00pm Eastern Time (6pm Central, 5pm Mountain, 4pm Pacific).